Are you motivated to be the best? Is it important for you to work alongside other top performers? We are a dynamic orthopedic and sports medicine Arthrex Distributor with sales openings in Southern NH selling a full line of highly differentiated, innovative technologies and disposable products to hospitals and Surgery Centers. You will be representing the market leader in the sports medicine and Orthopaedic industry by promoting Arthrex products to a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals. The Arthrex Sales Associate position will be primarily responsible for preparing for all aspects of full-line Sales Representative accountabilities including introducing surgical solutions to new customers as well as providing service and support to existing customers.
The Orthopedic Sales Associate is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas in the Rhode Island territory. Ideal candidates will live in the territory. Associate must establish, build and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in-person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our Sports procedure products. You will be consulting with surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our products while working closely with your team members.
The position requires the ability to assimilate and learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures. Sales Associates will spend the majority of time in surgery interacting with both staff and surgeons. Must have strong time management skills and ability to manage personal surgical equipment and inventory. It is critical that he/she be a confident, highly motivated individual who places top priority on exceeding revenue goals. The Sales Representative will work on a team and will learn or hone selling skills and processes from the coaching/mentoring support of seasoned Sales Representatives and Managers. Previous implant sales experience selling to Orthopedic, Sports Medicine etc. a plus, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory. Represent Kairos Surgical Inc., an independent agency authorized to sell Arthrex products, by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals. Arthrex is a world-class leader in the orthopedic industry.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Sales experience required.
- 2-5 years demonstrated sales success in competitive B2B industry.
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry is a plus.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- MS Office required.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required.
- Strong sense of urgency is important.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver’s license
- Access to your own transportation
Kairos Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.