As a Biologics Manager for Kairos Surgical, Inc. representing Arthrex, Inc., employee’s essential job functions include assisting in sales, representation, and technical support on products that include, but are not limited to the following categories: Biologics (allograft materials for bone and soft tissue substitution, augmentation, and plasma rich protein products for indicated use throughout the body). The Biologics Manager will be the liaison with Agency Sales Leadership, Agency Technology Consultants, and other Arthrex Sales Leadership with the overall goal of increasing Arthrex Orthobiologics sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as primary contact between Agency Management, Technology Consultants and Arthrex Accounts regards to OrthoBiologics.
- Agency executive contact for OrthoBiologic customer contacts.
- Maintains, strengthens, and/or expands existing relationships with selected accounts.
- Develops, implements, and monitors sales and finance plans with these accounts.
- Develops, directs, coordinates, and monitors sales and finance plans with appropriate contacts (Regional Management, Agency Leadership, and Technology Consultants).
- Has or will obtain a thorough understanding of selected account sales history, surgeon customers, buying group affiliations, objectives, and structure.
- Evaluates strategic opportunities with select accounts and outlines solutions in meetings with Agency Leadership and Arthrex National Accounts (when appropriate).
- Reviews with Agency Leadership requests for account visits and schedules as appropriate.
- Understands and knows all OrthoBiologic products, surgical procedures, and can speak knowledgeably with both account and surgeon customer on these subjects.
- Coordinates Agency training on OrthoBiologic products.
- Must be willing to travel within Agency specific accounts (sometimes overnight).
- Cross-sell additional products to better serve customers.
- Attends industry meetings, if appropriate.
Requirements for the Biologics Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Biology, Human Sciences, or similar
- 1-3 years of sales, preferably in OrthoBiologics
- Ability to learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures
- Comfortable in an OR setting
- Ideal locations would be Boston, North Shore, Worcester or Providence
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- MS Office required.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required.
- Strong sense of urgency is important.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver’s license
- Access to your own transportation